- It's open enrollment time at work. You know, the time to find out how screwed you are on health insurance. Anyone who thinks this system is the right one needs a slap to the face.
- Saturday is the last football game of the season. I'm glad.
- It's supposed to rain at game time. Oh goody.
- It's the last night of football practice. You know, the last night of me having a couple hours of quiet in the house to pick up and watch the TV I want to watch.
- No World Series to watch tonight. If the Cubs win, I'll vomit. Literally. All those sanctimonious Cubs fans are going to make me physically ill. Because honestly, a large market SHOULD be able to buy themselves a team. So let Cleveland have the glory.
- PLEASE, let Cleveland have this glory.
- We have a new cafeteria at work that serves mini donuts. Freshly fried mini donuts. I've been restrained so far, but man, they're tempting.
- Beasley turned 6 this month. We only know he was born in October, not the date. I guess we should celebrate with a liver cake or something.
- I need to get up to see my bees. I was hoping this weekend, although we have a party on Sunday. So Packers and party it is.
- A lot of people at work are sick. I wish they'd stay home. It's like a ticking time bomb over my head.
- I've almost binged through House of Lies. I like it and hate it all at the same time.
- Adults don't wear costumes to the party we're going to on Sunday. I have a Little Red Riding Hood costume. I'm still not sure if I'll wear it. It seems wrong, being trick or treat and all.
- I think I need those donuts today...
October 27, 2016
at 2:37 PM