May 22, 2007

H-O-T HOT!

Today is beautiful, and I'm at work until 8 p.m. Life isn't fair. Last night I was awoken by my child sobbing. And not just any sobbing. It was inconsolable sobbing. All with the same message. "I want a baby sister!" I think Beerman has been conspiring. I'm exhausted. For our anniversary, we decided to get outdoor furniture to create an outdoor living space. I picked it up today, with my snazzy discount plus an additional 20% that I get. I can't wait to see it up under our gazebo. I love summer. For those who watched 24 last night, I'm sorry. This season blew. Jack needed to die when he dropped off that ladder. It would have been a fitting ending. For those lucky enough to watch the Idol final singing night, I don't want to hear about it. Life just isn't fair.

No comments: