May 21, 2007

Talk Dirt To Me

Happy Monday. I actually don't hate them when I've had some sleep. Not being hungover like I was yesterday assists in my brighter mood too. What doesn't brighten my mood is that I have an interview from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. tomorrow night. WTF?!? It's the American Idol finale!!! This weekend I was enlightened to one of the greatest sports of all... LaCrosse. Now, after the whole Duke fiasco, it doesn't have the greatest reputation. But I'd always thought it was a pansy-ass East Coast sport like tennis. Wow, was I wrong! Do you know that while you have the ball, the entire other team is beating you up with their sticks? And not just in the "bread-box"... all over! It's fast-paced, vicious, and wicked-cool. I also did some fabulous gardening this weekend. I love putting my hands in the dirt and pulling up the big night crawlers. Good earth, fat worms. And Beerman put a fence around my perennial bunny feeders: arugula, dill and parsley. Take that you little greedy bastards! It's the season finale of 24 tonight. Will Jack save the world? Will they finally kill him in a way that is only befitting to Jack Bauer? Who will run the presidency next year? Oh, I can't wait.

No comments: