May 2, 2007

The polls are closed

I ordered C-man's pictures. I ordered #5, if you look on our website page. I've got 3 votes for #3, but when it's bigger, I can't see anything but his curled tongue. Plus, #5 is just darned cute. So thanks for those who voted. If you are immediate family, your copy will be in the mail shortly after I get them. If you're not immediate family, too bad. This cat's not made of money. :-) I went to a workshop this morning. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't get over the fact that he was a poor speaker to listen to much of his message. The pitfall of being a trainer, I guess. Today is fabulously sunny out. I've got to stop on my way home and pick up some Mothers Day gifts. If anyone has any bright ideas for my mother-in-law, please tell me now! I also have to pick up my latest audiobook I've had sent to me from the library. I've been on a tear through this series. I highly recommend it. But anyhow, I need to get otu and enjoy the sunshine at some point, and it's not going to just be parking lot to car. The best news is this weekend is fabulous, so I'll be able to do some more geocaching. Yeah, baby!

No comments: