July 12, 2007

Count the Ways...

...That my day sucked. 1. The cashier at CVS congratulated me on my pregnancy. Note to self: Empire waist shirts are super cute, but old ladies see them and think they are maternity shirts. No longer wear empire waist shirts. 2. 4 giant vials of blood being drawn out of me does not feel good, no matter how many times I've done it in the past 2 months. 3. Having your doctor poke and prod you for the thousandth time while you try not to howl out in pain is not a good way to spend my time. Note to self: Stop going to the damn doctor 4. My VP sent a disparaging e-mail in error to our interns instead of their managers about said interns, and relied on my team to fix her errors. 5. When I got home, I let the dogs outside. When they weren't busting down the door in 30 seconds to get back in, I realized they had popped the gate open and were now purusing the neighborhood at breakneck speed. I then had to go get them. The good things about my day? 1. Beerman brought calzones home for dinner 2. It's almost done

No comments: