July 26, 2007

I don't have any fat pants! and other rants

Okay, when my fat pants don't fit, I'm in T-R-O-U-B-L-E. After trying on several pair this morning, I realized it's time to start laying off the enormous amount of crap and start moving a bit more, or I'm going to be shopping Womens before I know it. I've also decided if I get cut from this job, I'm going to become a doctor's secretary. Because I don't know what they do all day, but it sure isn't answer the damn phone or return any messages! It took me 10 full days to get an appointment with this rheumatologist, and it's not for 3 more weeks. What's up with that? A big initiative I've been working on at work launched today to a rousing round of success. Ahhh, yes. India now has a female in charge. I'm not sure what to think when India is more progressive than the US... Oh, and Michael Vick? When there's video of you and your dog killing involvement, nobody is going to believe your not-guilty plea.

No comments: