July 19, 2007

Scary Stuff, Harry, and the Brewers

So the Sao Paulo airport (Corgonhas) has a 608 yard-long runway. Holy shit! I don't know if I can count the number of times I've flown into that airport. Clearly, from now on, I'm flying into Rio. I don't care if it is more expensive. I guess this is a situation that get what you pay for. So Nike just suspended its Michael Vick line. So soon? Bastards. You had to wait to see if anyone would notice a sick animal torturer before you made your decision? Nike, I'm done with you. Okay, I was done with you before, but now I'm REALLY done with you. EZ Bake Ovens have been recalled AGAIN. Can someone tell me why a lightbulb in plastic needs to be recalled? I'm pretty sure Thomas Edison figured out how to make this work like, forever ago! In case you've been living under a rock, Harry Potter comes out tomorrow night. I think I'll wait until Saturday, after I've slept, to go pick up my copy. And I think the lucky numbers of the day ar 10 - 1, 3 1/2, and #1. The Brewers, the Brewers, they're turnin' up the heat, YEAH!

No comments: