July 8, 2007

Spontaneous Combustion

97 degrees? Um, this is lakeside in Milwaukee. It's not supposed to get this hot. Help me, Al Gore! Since it's been so hot, we've been watching movies. It's my esteemed opinion that an animated film that isn't Pixar is worthless. Nemo and Cars, excellent. Madagascar, Open Season and Everybody's Hero are a waste of time. I can't remember the last time I watched so many bad movies. This is ridiculous. To add to the fun of this heat, my back is completely frozen. Doans, ice, laying down, sitting up, Advil, a trip to Ihop (hey, nothing else was working)... none of it helps. I'm such an old lady. I hope my new orthotics come in this week! Well, off to get C-man new swim trunks since he's just gone through a major growth spurt again. Be cool, Stay cool!

No comments: