July 15, 2007

Day of Rest? Surely, You Jest

Whew. What a busy day. Garden store, grocery store, playground, fighting C-man to go down for a nap, weeding the herbs, cooking for the week (well, as much as I can prepare in advance, anyhow)... who called this the day of rest anyhow? Oh, yeah... In other news, America's Got Talent got it all wrong. You put through the flaming stilt walkers and not the red-neck tenors? David Hasselhoff, I'm through with you! Do you hear me? Through with you and your drunken ways! And finally, I finished the book I Don't Know How She Does It, and am on to the Tortilla Curtain and Plum Loving. All worthwhile. However, I've been told T.C. Boyle is amazing, but I didn't quite realize how much until I started reading Tortilla Curtain. Wow... pretty impressive stuff. I can't wait to get to his other stuff. So if you haven't guessed, he is going on my recommend-must-read list. Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Oh goody.

No comments: