January 2, 2012

Ending on a downer

I sort of feel like Harry looks in this shot. Well, except for the extraordinarily happy part.. It figures that on the last day of my vacation when I had real grown-up plans while C-man was back at school - to take down Christmas (except the nativities), test drive a couple of cars, clean up the house, and do the laundry - I've been so dizzy that I can't stand, and even barfed once when I tried.

The good news is it was a really spectacular winter break up until this point. It's just too bad I have to end it like this. At least we have lots of movies to watch and the Rose Bowl to cheer about. And it's only a 4-day work week. See - lots of bright spots.

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

So sorry you've been sick. Possible inner ear thing? What kind of car are you looking for?

ShannonW said...

I hope you feel better soon! What types of cars are you test driving?

Cute puppy :) Does he like baths?