January 12, 2012

Slogging through it.

January is always such a long slog. It's the time when the weather is the news and there are no days off work. (Whatever happened to celebrating MLK Jr Day?) I've half-looked at Easter vacations, but since we need a new car and new windows for the whole house, think it might not be such a smart decision. I really need to get out and test drive some vehicles, but the thought of a car dealership turns my stomach so violently, I've been putting it off. Gas is supposed to skyrocket again this year, so a tiny car is looking more and more appealing.

But in good news, Beerman is on his way home, back from the rodeo. (Welcome home, honey. Go snow blow the driveway!) I've got an overdue lunch with an old friend. And I'm working from home today. All good things.

No comments: