January 21, 2012

Sirius Black and other stuff

Behold, the (hopefully) fastest pinewood derby car the North Shore has ever seen, Sirius Black. Weigh-in and inspection are at noon. The suspense is thick. After all the work that's gone into this car, I sure hope it doesn't come in last.

I made my own hand soap last night. I also made overnight crock pot oatmeal. The two aren't related in any way other than I am doing some pretty uncharacteristically domestic things lately.

I got a new pair of snow pants delivered yesterday. Holy moly, are they awesome. Why have I been dealing with the cheapo version this long? I took Harry to the dog park this morning, and was actually hot in this balmy 7 degree heatwave we're having.

I was forced to watch Yugioh this morning. Why do all the Japanese characters talk in a growly whisper?

MU is "versing" (as C-man would say) Providence tonight at 6 pm CST. Time to Febreeze the flag and get it up!

No comments: