May 1, 2012

Birthday month

It's May Day. Which means it's my birthday month. Although I'm not sure that means much, since I've got to spend the next 3 days in Dallas and then Friday night and Saturday at baseball games. And since my birthday falls so early in the month, I always like thinking about the lead-up anyway. Once it's happened, it's kind of over. But I had a birthday event already, so hardly feel cheated. It just feels a bit weird this year - kind of like it's already happened.

I always like to set goals for myself for the coming year on my birthday. For some reason, it hadn't even occurred to me until right now to do that. Guess I should start thinking.

But one thing I am going to accomplish today is getting rid of the gray hairs popping out of my head. I'm not turning 36 and looking gray, after all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't see any gray. :)