May 11, 2012

Weekend bound

It's Friday, so it must be game day. One of the few times of the year I look forward to a Brewers loss. Let's hope my little Yankee is able to settle his nerves.

I turned 36 last week, but my skin is now pretending I'm a zitty 16 year old. Time to change the skincare routine, apparently.

I'm so glad it's the end of the school year. C-man has no interest in remembering to do his homework, and I've lost all interest in making sure he does any of it. So it turns into a morning scramble to get it done. Sigh. I think we all need a summer break. We are all just tired.

Last night I woke up from a nightmare that I had shingles again. It was 1 a.m., but I went straight into the bathroom, flipped on all the lights, and checked my back in the mirror. I was so scared. My PSA of the day - If you can get the vaccine, please do it! Shudder...

Harry's back leg has been bothering him. I hate that my puppy is showing his age. Beerman made him a new batch of glucosamine peanut butter liver treats. (The house stunk for DAYS after) Maybe I should start giving them to him non-stop.

Yesterday, I got my morning latte as usual. I got about halfway to work and got a call from the coffee shop that I'd forgotten it. (I usually don't drink it for a bit because it's too hot, so hadn't noticed) I don't know what's worse - that I forgot my coffee or that the coffee shop called me about it.

Next week is the school plant sale delivery. What are the chances I did this right?

Happy early Mothers Day!

No comments: