May 24, 2012

Thursday Stuff

  • C-man has Junior Olympics tomorrow at school. I'll be wrapping hot dogs for their lunches. I'm hoping I can get out of the hot dog duty for a few minutes to see him compete.
  • I was down 4 more flats of plants from the school plant sale when I got to school last night. And someone actually bought some catnip!
  • C-man insisted we get a flat of strawberries. Beerman planted them in a tiered pot. Now C-man wants more of them. I think the birds are going to be very happy with this situation.
  • Beerman's alleged poison ivy has spread to his hand. He also has it all over his leg. Hopefully it calms down soon, because it looks really painful.
  • My summer wardrobe for work really stinks. Everything I have is ratty and needs to be chucked. Time to do a little shopping.
  • I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow with my favorite therapist. I can't wait. She's hard to get into during the times I need. It'll be a fantastic way to start the weekend.
  • I'm needing less and less caffeine to get through the day. My only explanation is the huge boost of sun I've gotten recently. Hmmm...
  • The back of the fish tank is built and the next step is to paint it. I'm so impatient.
  • A girl in C-man's class won the hermit crab lottery to keep them forever. C-man didn't even put his name in the hat because after Easter break, he decided they were boring. Why am I the only one disappointed by this?
  • I'm so excited for the weekend to start. Sun, parties, relaxation, and technology fast!

No comments: