May 23, 2012

Wednesday Stuff

  • I just realized this morning (after I got an email from the coach) that there's no baseball this weekend. How in the heck did I miss THAT delightful tidbit?
  • I have a new team under me at work. That makes me very, very happy.
  • In between our parties this weekend, I'm planning on powerwashing the patio and arranging the furniture. Ahhh... bliss.
  • My plants are selling like hotcakes now that I reduced the price. On Monday night, I watered 40 flats. Last night, I was down to 25. There's still a whole lot of fennel and catnip, but the flowers and herbs and tomatoes are moving. I feel good about the whole thing now that my back is done aching. Before it's said and done, I'll probably pull in about $1500 for the school. Not rummage sale money, but still more than they had before.
  • Beerman has a blistery rash on both of his arms. I think it's poison ivy. I don't know what's worse - that he has no idea how he got it, or that C-man was the one to diagnose the problem.
  • I'm only wearing tank tops this weekend. My farmer tan is so well established, that may not even resolve it, but I'm going to try.
  • I'm also going to try to go on a technology fast this weekend. Except for my camera. That would be cruel and unusual punishment. But the rest, I'm turning off.
  • C-man is unrelenting about his unruly hair. At least I've convinced him to shampoo and condition it more regularly so it looks shiny and curly.
  • I'm so glad it's Wednesday. Just one more day...

No comments: