October 31, 2012

Boo!

Ah, you've waited days for me to come back and do another post by bullets, haven't you? Well, it's your lucky day!
  • My mole pathology came back with clear margins. Now I just have to sit with 11 annoyingly itchy stitches for 5 more days. Better than the alternative, for sure.
  • C-man was sobbing this morning because I can't make it to his 2:15 Halloween costume parade around the school gym. I feel awful, but a 2:15 event on a busy Wednesday when it takes 40 minutes to get there is killer.
  • I'm hoping going to the Halloween party at his favorite frozen yogurt shop tonight makes up for it.
  • Sunday is the Jingle Bell Run/Walk at the zoo for the Arthritis Foundation. I have been off my game on begging for money this year. So hey, click HERE and help me out!
  • I read an article about chronic stress this morning. I fit every single category and then started to feel stressed. I don't think that was the point of the article...
  • C-man's last football game of the season is Saturday. I'm predicting a total losing season for the poor little Vikings. At least he still really likes football.
  • Happy Halloween!

No comments: