October 11, 2012

Random bits and bytes

  • C-man has a half-day at school today. I have to teach a class all day, so he's stuck in extended care until I can get out.
  • He has tomorrow off. So do I. That should be cool. He also has next Friday off. Seriously, people, that's a bit much.
  • I think we're going to go see Hotel Transylvania tonight, because he's been begging to go since it opened.
  • Beerman changed his flights, so he's coming home Saturday instead of Sunday. It's always nice when that happens.
  • I can't stop researching Greece. I am convinced we need to go over Easter break.
  • C-man hates reading, and it's becoming really stressful because he's required to read 30 minutes every night. He's asked for a Kindle for Christmas, and I'm thinking he might get one to try to help with this.
  • While crazy, I am really glad I have tomorrow off. Here comes sleeping in!

No comments: