October 17, 2012

So it's Wednesday...

So it's Wednesday. This is a good thing in my crazy week. The better thing is we got out of C-man's 2 hour first reconciliation meeting tomorrow night because Mom and Dad will be at the house. Really, 2 hours? What can they tell me beyond "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was so long ago, I don't even know where to start"? And there is some candle painting going on, but she told us he could do that during a recess. Ahh, sometimes things just turn out for me.

And because this is awesome:
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

2 comments:

l'empress said...

I once knew a young woman who had pretty much given up on the Church. It had been so long since her last confession that she was afraid to go, for the priest would be very judgmental.

Finally she was persuaded to go to a different church, with a younger priest. She said it was years since her last confession, and he said, "welcome home."

Sometimes even a non-Catholic can be impressed.

Mary Z said...

Thanks for the clickable, Jen. Love it!