October 8, 2012

Kicking off the week

  • Beerman is coming home from Sacramento today. That's pretty cool.
  • I pulled up to my daily coffee shop stop, and it was closed. The barista showed up late, and the lights weren't even on. Boo. I hope it isn't a sign of things to come.
  • C-man has school pictures next week. I have a feeling this picture with his long hair and goofy teeth is going to be one for the books. I can't wait.
  • I am on a kick that I need to get to Greece. This may very well replace Brazil over Easter break.
  • Winter is coming. I already hate being cold. Which reminds me, C-man needs a new winter coat.
  • Next weekend has no plans. No football, no events, no nothing. I can hardly believe it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just remembered that tomorrow is picture day for my daughter. THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER!!!!