October 26, 2012

Through the fog

  • The mole pathology came back ugly. So they took a giant hunk of skin out of my belly and I went from 3 stitches to 11. One better than 10, Beerman says.
  • It hurts, and I'm feeling kind of babyish and whiny about the whole thing.
  • They did give me a whole bottle of Vicodin. I don't know how I keep getting bottles of Vicodin prescribed that I don't ask for, but I am not refusing them.
  • It seems C-man's best friend is moving to Texas. A total bummer for him.
  • Harry has to go to the vet today for his annual exam. We're at the point now where I pray that they don't tell us anything other than he's a senior dog.
  • I thought today was C-man's Halloween parade at school. Well, because it was, until the newsletter came out yesterday. The problem was I didn't read yesterday's school newsletter until this morning after we had his hair all full of product and slicked back. But no worries, we caught it in time, and fixed his hair back to his normal shaggy look.
  • A Halloween parade at 2:15 on a Wednesday? Who can make that?!?
  • C-man had his speech therapy session last night again. He had to take his Puppy-opoly game that he loves, because they'd talked about it at a previous time. The only problem was it was pouring rain, and he dumped part of the box on the way in. We must have been quite a sight running around the parking lot picking up cards. She thought it was funny all the cards were wet. They played anyway.
  • I got an email this morning from Zappos telling me a pair of shoes I'd looked at but were out of stock were now in stock, and would I like to order them. Don't mind if I do! I can't wait.
  • I'm teaching a thing at work and we have to have examples of brands we've bonded with. I was struggling. But in the last two days I've come up with 2 - Zappos and Nikon. Total love.
  • Beerman signed up to do the food for the school rummage sale next weekend. I am beyond thrilled I'm not a part of it this year. So he's bringing up the family with his volunteer hours on this one.
  • Ahhh, weekend. How I've waited for you.

No comments: