February 13, 2013

Daydreaming


Things have been such a drag lately, I have had a bit of a hard time coming here to write. My health has been ugly, with it culminating in an all day bone scan yesterday. which was made worse when I went through my medical records to learn he was scanning for various kinds of cancer. Work has been excruciating. And while I recognize there are way more decent times than bad, it is daydream about quitting it all kind of awful right now.

But, of course, I won't quit because we are all officially going to Paris and Turkey next month, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. 3 days in Paris for the little man (I am going to have a hard time not quoting European Vacation the whole time), and an 8 day tour around Turkey, including Istanbul, Troy, and the coast for the rest. Which, of course, means it is time to start shopping for some travel clothes for us. After all, what do 8 year olds wear in Troy?

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

You are such a beautiful lady! I may have to try to capture this photo, too. I wish I could give you some pain-free time.

I hope you and your guys have a great trip.