February 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

  • We played trivia with 4 other couples at the school fundraiser on Saturday night. You bring your own drinks and food, socialize, and play trivia for $15 a head. It's pure profit for the school and a ton of fun. We did not win. But I know know that a follivore is an insect that eats leaves and the sun is 10,000 degrees F. (We got the former wrong, the latter correct)
  • Harry got a bone this weekend. He hasn't been able to eat it all, so has been hiding it different places around the house. We keep moving it, and he keeps reburying it. After him burying it in the bedroom at 3:30 a.m.,  I may just need to take it away for good. Except he's so cute doing it.
  • I scrubbed the grout in my master bath. Not thrilling, I know, but it means all 3 bathrooms are done, and that feels good. I saw on Pinterest that you can use toilet cleaner. While probably not totally eco sound, it worked like a charm.
  • That Superbowl was lame. The commercials lamer. I don't care what the morning shows said - the blackout was not fun.
  • And now, on to another week of our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: