February 26, 2013

Tuesday tidbits

  • Beerman is coming home from Poland tomorrow. Poor thing has a loo-oong day in front of him in the air. But he claims he's made good friends and predicts a return trip. Yes, please!
  • Last night I got to C-man's judo practice a bit early, just in time to see them do their nightly match-ups. He handily flipped a kid 25 pounds heavier than him in under a minute. I guess he has learned something the past couple of months.
  • I had my annual health screening today. If you do it, they knock $300 off your insurance, which I find totally worth 15 minutes of my time. Everything was good, even my cholesterol, which has historically been borderline.
  • I still haven't had my bone scan follow-up appointment. It's next week sometime. I'm assuming that since it wasn't super urgent, there weren't any crazy blood cancers like he was looking to find.
  • It's snowing buckets out. I'm ready for spring.

No comments: