March 7, 2013

19 more days

  • 19 days until vacation. I can make it 19 days. I know I can.
  • I ran around Target last night to figure out how to put together an Easter basket. Usually I just pick something up wherever we are on Easter for his basket, but am assuming I won't find much of a selection in a Muslim country. I think I found some good, flat, packable stuff.
  • I think I have most of our clothes for this trip figured out. It's much more difficult when planning for 2 peoples' suitcases than just my own.
  • I also have to figure out C-man's birthday party. We're keeping it super small - just 3 friends. Laser tag may be a possibility.
  • Beerman continues to cough and hack like I've never heard anyone do. I swear he's going to pass out on of these times. I really hope he can heal up soon, not only so he feels better, but traveling again while being sick would be awful.
  • I had my rheumatologist appointment follow-up yesterday. The bone scan showed absolutely nothing, so we are going "unconventional". I have no idea what that means, but since conventional was a load of crap, how bad can it be?
  • I also learned I lost 5 pounds since my last visit. I haven't been weighing myself, so it was a nice surprise.
  • But then he told me my high inflammation is a huge indicator I'll have heart disease and need to do more exercise. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.
  • 19 more days.

No comments: