March 3, 2013

Easy like Sunday morning

Beerman went to the doctor yesterday. You know things are bad when that happens. He tried to convince me he had a two-week hiatus of sickness. When I gasped for air after laughing so hard at that funny notion, I found his prescription card and went and filled his Z-pack. Here's hoping things turn up soon for him, because he is totally miserable.

I have a couple of spots on the right side of my face that showed up yesterday that really hurt. My immediate reaction was Shingles! But they aren't getting worse, so it must be a reaction to something. Man, I hope so.

Yesterday, I spent 3 hours at the church for a first communion workshop. We made bread, painted challices and did a backstage tour of the church. It wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated, and let Beerman snooze in the quiet. However, one of the non-school kid parents remarked that all the school kids were the ones answering all the questions. In other words, the back stage tour wasn't all that new to them.

Well, it is time to make some chocolate chip pancakes for my kid. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

I hope Beerman gets over whatever it is that ails him soon. I'm amazed that he got to see a doc on Saturday.

Kim said...

Oh boy, I hope it's not shingles. And I sure hope Beerman starts to feel better. Maybe put up a Get Well Soon Tree? ;)