March 8, 2013

Thank you, week. You haven't let me down.

Thankfully, it's Friday. I really feel like I've made it to a finish line of sorts with this work week. Things have been so crazy, I can tell I'm totally numb. Nothing seems to affect me lately. This isn't a good thing, I know, but merely a coping mechanism to get through what needs to be done for now until I get to the other side of the intensity of it all.

On the home front, C-man has a cold, and Beerman is still sick. I think he's FINALLY starting to get better. Somehow I've managed to stay healthy in all of this. But it should be a slow weekend at home, nonetheless.

A weekend of recoupy goodness with my family. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Glad you made it to the weekend. I hope you get a lot of "recouping" done.