March 11, 2013

Where are my spring flowers

It won't stop raining. Which is kind of nice in the morning to listen to as the birds chirp. But it's kind of a drag every other time of the day. I'm really ready for some spring flowers. Or vacation. You know, whichever comes first.

Work continues to be a total beast. But C-man has a school play this week. And his birthday party this weekend. And his real birthday next week. And then we go on vacation. So it's all looking up.

I think I'm mostly packed for me. Normally I wouldn't be so far ahead of the game, but I want to make sure I don't overpack, and this doing it way in advance is making me really think about whether I need something. Paris may be cold, though, and I'm trying to figure out the right number of layers to take. I ordered a few more things for C-man, since he was thrilled with the few new things he got. And Harry is all set to hang with the neighbor. You know, the retired people who take their dog to the dog park twice daily, and in between, fill him up on special chewies. Silly pooch isn't going to want to come home, I'm afraid.

No comments: