July 23, 2013

A good Tuesday - Even though I am not invited

Today is a good day. Yesterday, I went home from work at noon to check on Harry. He was like a different man. Blame the pain patch, blame time, or blame the reiki practitioner I had work on healing him (now THAT is some crazy stuff!) - it doesn't matter to me, because the dog is SOOO much better. While C-man and Beerman were at the Brewers game last night, Harry wanted to be cuddled a lot, and then asked for and ate 3 small bowls of chicken and rice throughout the evening. (He banged his bowl and then came up to me and licked my face until I got off my chair.) I'm so relieved. I know this dog is 11, but nobody should be in that much pain.

But back to the Brewers game. Beerman got tickets in the Miller founder's box last night. And apparently I was not invited to attend, but C-man was. So we all see where I rank, even in the eyes of Beerman's VP. They had a great time, and C-man proudly proclaimed he ate 2 brownies and a cookie. (He was less than thrilled with the cookie because it was an oatmeal raisin, not the chocolate chip he thought he'd grabbed.)

Beerman is also taking C-man to the Packers shareholders meeting on Wednesday in Green Bay. Again. Not invited. But I'm sure they'll have an amazing time. C-man's never been to Lambeau Field.

Anyhow, it's all good things today. Hope your day is filled with them too!

No comments: