July 30, 2013

This, that and the other


  • C-man started his first week at my work's summer camp for kids. He had a smile on his face when I picked him up yesterday, which was a big relief. And he had a runny nose and a sign on the door that two kids were diagnosed with strep this morning. I KNEW we should have kept him east of I-45 and out of Waukesha County.
  • It dawned on me only yesterday that I'm going to have a short work week next week to be in New York with my family. I've got some stuff to get done!
  • I'm on the new arthritis medicine. I haven't noticed a thing. I'm not shocked. Then again, it has only been a few days, so I am withholding judgment.
  • I got coffee at a different place this morning. Such a bad decision. I cannot get that awful taste out of my mouth. I will not betray my Community Bark again.
  • At the risk of sounding like an old person, but how did it get to be the end of July already?

No comments: