July 25, 2013

Time for Thursday Thirteen Random Things Again

  1. The little fuzzy birds at our house have been totally ravenous. I'm going through more than 5 pounds of birdseed a week. And yes, I do realize this makes me sound like an old man.
  2. C-man is going to be a racing minnow at the Lakeshore Chinooks game this weekend. I hope he enjoys it, because I'm super excited.
  3. I've become addicted to Orange is the New Black. These made for Netflix and Hulu shows are completely sucking me in. Take that, cable!
  4. Last Friday, after my facial, I went to the makeup counter and got a complete redo on makeup. I've been getting makeup compliments ever since. I'd really slid into some makeup laziness, and it's kind of nice to have it right again.
  5. I'm supposed to go on a new medicine for the arthritis issues. I forgot to take it yesterday and forgot again this morning. I am really terrible with remembering that kind of stuff. Maybe I need an app to remind me.
  6. Harry is still an incredibly happy pup. This week turned around from me thinking it was the end of days for my favorite pup to him acting borderline obnoxious and puppylike. I'm so, so thankful.
  7. People who link their Pinterest accounts to Facebook are driving me nuts. The whole point of Pinterest is to save recipes and ideas to your board, not to broadcast it. I'm hiding repeat offenders. Rant over.
  8. Speaking of Facebook, it keeps suggesting I like Nicole Kidman. What about me and my viewing habits suggests that would be a good match?
  9. Last night Beerman was looking up RV rentals in New Zealand for pricing "out of curiosity". My response was, "We really don't want a new kitchen, do we?"
  10. My coffee barista tried to give me coffee filled with grounds this morning. Um... no.
  11. C-man and Beerman had a great time at Lambeau Field yesterday. C-man got a Packers hat he refuses to take off. He had quite a charmed life, that one.
  12. My left hip continues to hurt like crazy. I need to get into the chiropractor ASAP. I also need to find a good yoga class in a time I can attend. But that time thing is the kicker. Apparently no one works in my neighborhood, because class times are all during business hours.
  13. Maybe it's time to start playing the lottery. I'm sure that's a solid plan for success.

No comments: