July 22, 2013

My poor baby

My poor puppy. He's been in such miserable pain, he's refusing to eat. In fact, he's throwing his dish aside when food is offered. We've been to the vet and the ER because we can't give him the pain meds they've prescribed, because he won't keep them down, and he wasn't even drinking anything. Not to mention, his intestines have been in serious trouble. They claim he's in pain - most likely it's from somewhere in his back. Today, he's at least been drinking water, so that's something. I'm so worried about him. It's reminiscent of those days of having a sick baby, when you're up at all hours checking on him. I love this dog so much, it kills me to see him this way. So anyway, if you've got a good thought or prayer you can throw his way, we'd all appreciate it greatly.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Poor baby! and poor Mommy, too. Hugs to all.