September 13, 2013

Friday 13

  1. Every person invited to Fall Fest has responded with a Yes. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to have a party.
  2. I think we're renting a bounce castle for the kids to storm the castle.
  3. Which reminds me, I have to order some swords.
  4. Mr. Pickles continues to do well in our tank. As Beerman said, I've never felt such pressure to keep a fish alive.
  5. It's cold today. This isn't fair. Summer sucked, and it's cold already.
  6. Although, the change in season always makes me itchy to make other kinds of changes, too. I think it's a reminder that life is moving, and I need to, too.
  7. We ran out of coffee at home. Holy first world tragedy. I almost didn't make it to the coffee shop at the corner, I was so weak.
  8. My kid's school is doing a Calendar of Cash fundraiser this year. For $20, your name gets thrown in the hat for a daily drawing (at least $40) through the school year. If you win, your name goes back in the drawing. Feel free to buy into the fun HERE.
  9. Ahh, back to school fundraising.
  10. I've kind of been itching to rip through the house with a really good cleaning. This weekend is supposed to be cool and crummy. I'm thinking it has a good shot of happening.
  11. But after my 11 a.m. massage tomorrow, of course.
  12. I haven't been in for a facial in a bit. I may need to schedule one of those for Sunday.
  13. In some respects, it's a really good thing to be me.

No comments: