September 27, 2013

Randomly Friday


  • The local fish store is doing its mega sale this weekend.
  • C-man and I stopped by last night to check out what they were getting in.
  • We called Beerman with the news that our Picasso Triggerfish was in.
  • He told us he was worried about overloading the tank.
  • We came home with this cute little Red Fromia sea star.
  • Art, our Picasso Triggerfish, will be coming home tonight.
  • Silly Beerman.
  • The Picasso Trigger is a Hawaiian fish also known as a Humu Humu Nuka Nuka Apua'a.
  • High School Musical 2 did a song about the Hawaiian name.
  • C-man and I sing it delightfully non-stop.
  • It's a pretty annoying song.
  • But that's how we roll in the house.
  • In other news, 8920 Photography officially an LLC with its own EIN now. I doubt I'll ever sell anything, but hey, at least it's official.
  • I have to have Caps Lock on in order to type without capitol letters. Messed up.
  • Remember yesterday when I said I was feeling so great? I couldn't sleep last night because of my left hip. What's up with THAT?
  •  C-man has a short day at school today, but is going home with a friend for his friend's birthday. That definitely makes things easier on me.
  • Football tomorrow. Wedding reception tomorrow night. Facial and baseball on Sunday.

No comments: