September 24, 2013

Humpday Eve


I usually hate Fall. It's all the death and dying of things that foretell the long winter ahead that I find so pessimisitic. But something is different this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm still sneezing and hacking up an allergic storm, and that's driving me crazy. But the sun has been out. C-man is doing really well in school. Breaking Bad has been amazing. And it's all just felt pretty happy to me. (Well, not Breaking Bad, because that is decidedly un-happy. But it's so amazing, it makes me happy to get to watch it.) And all that is something to celebrate.

So happy Humpday Eve to you. Make it a good one.

2 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Your photos are amazing! I have been to DC twice and have seen all of these things. Thanks for sharing them again.

Shivani Cotter said...

Your photos are beautiful! I am so glad I found your site!