September 10, 2013

Stuff and More Stuff

  • So it's baseball season for C-man. 6 weeks of Fall Ball to learn the rules of the new league - stealing, walks, and kid-pitch.
  • He played his first game on Sunday.
  • He got a walk and a strikeout. The strikeout was with two foul balls, so he didn't feel too terrible about it.
  • It's almost football season - it starts at the end of the month.
  • And he's still in judo.
  • This is getting a little crazy.
  • I need to be at least half as active as he is.
  • I've been a lump, and it's showing everywhere.
  • Work is giving me an iPhone. Sweet.
  • I have to make a meal for some friends tonight.
  • She has breast cancer and three little kids, and we're participating in a meal train for them.
  • I'm thinking beef carbonnade. 
  • We're having a cupcake afternoon at work. Now THAT'S something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

That's a great wedding picture! I agree "line-up" pictures are tough and no fun. But I'll bet you got some other great "artsy-fartsy" pictures.

And I LOVE your "heeland coo" (Highland cow) photo. Is s/he in Wisconsin?