February 23, 2015

Around the week goes again


  • C-man woke up with his whole body quit sore, but he, at least much happier about his performance on the mat yesterday. Apparently sleep puts things into better perspective.
  • I've put myself back on prednisone. I've got a ton of it, and I've been hurting so bad, I figured what the hell. Who needs doctors anyway?
  • Baseball tryouts are this weekend. C-man doesn't need to try out since he's got a team, but Beerman is the coach this year and needs to go watch.
  • I'm almost giddy baseball is almost here.
  • I also am giddy about Beasley the dog's impending arrival. Fluffy belly!
  • Spring ahead also means it's almost bee season. I'm on a bunch of forums with people further south already in their hives, and I'm so jealous.
  • I hope my bees are still alive.
  • Is it Friday yet?

No comments: