February 2, 2015

Monday is not a fun day


  • We got 12" of snow and are expecting 3" more tomorrow.
  • The groundhog told us there'll be more winter. Um, duh.
  • Can I be done talking about the weather now?
  • The Patriots won the Superbowl, and no, I did not care.
  • I have never liked Katy Perry, and my opinion of her has not changed.
  • Can I be done talking about the Superbowl now?
  • I have the dog walker all set up for Beasley's entrance into Rysewyk-hood.
  • The grooming appointments are getting set up, too.
  • Next weekend is wrestling-free. I am not even sure how we'll deal with that.
  • Maybe by getting the 10 loads of laundry finally folded and put away.
  • And my taxes. Oh, how I'd love to finish those off next weekend.
  • C-man's school has sent us a letter telling us he should be vaccinated for measles. (He is vaccinated for it already. Twice. And the school has a record of that.) Oh, the hysteria we create sometimes.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

As someone who had measles in the years before vaccines and as a mother who made sure her kids were vaccinated, I am very glad I did. And none of my kids are autistic or anything else that some idjits are warning about.

To parents who want to make their own decision (because they are so, I would say, okay, don't vaccinate. And keep your kids away from everyone else. Having measles is not fun!