February 8, 2015

Quietly


  • I had a massage today. My middle and ring finger on my left hand have been going numb, and I had 6 sessions banked, so I figured it probably needed some work done.
  • 24 days until the Beasley dog shows up. I can't wait. I hope he likes us.
  • There was no wrestling tournament today. Well, there were tournaments, but the team didn't go to any. It was pretty nice to just have the whole weekend of quiet.
  • I still need to clean up the remnants of the closet we pulled apart. Slowly, very slowly, I'm getting to it.
  • Organization is not my thing. I just don't know where to put stuff I shouldn't probably throw away but don't really care about. Which is almost everything This means I should just throw it away, right?
  • There are  3 giant bags of clothes in front of our door for Easter Seals to pick up tomorrow, though. So that's something.
  • I've decided to start really writing again. I haven't for so long, and I think I have some stories inside me.
  • With the closet organization, I also ran into my way, way too much yarn and projects I've started but not finished. I'm re-starting a sweater. The yarn is beautiful, and I really should finish the darned thing.
  • Have you seen the 36 questions that lead to love? I like them a lot.
  • Valentines Day is coming. I had a bunch of ideas for C-man's Valentines, and he picked a Bees theme with honey straws. So I ordered them from Patz's, of course. It's so awesome that he could have had Peeps or funny glasses, and chose honey.
  • I've fallen in love with the HBO show Carnivale. It is on Amazon Prime Instant, too. It only went for 2 seasons, and I'm just starting season 2. It's very much like Night Circus. I'm glad I found it.
  • C-man is disappointed he has a full week of school. You know he gets too much time off when that's a problem!

No comments: