February 12, 2015

Thursday Thirteen


  1. It's that bad time of year when everyone is cold and depressed. I really dislike this time of year.
  2. I'll be in Orlando for work next week. All day in a cold conference room, but hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a little sunshine on my face. I really need sunshine on my face.
  3. C-man is anxiously planning his birthday. His list of expensive gifts is long.
  4. I can't believe I'm going to have a kid in double digits. Incredible how fast I got old.
  5. My back hurts. Not even Tramdol helped me sleep last night. Major bummer.
  6. Things have been weird lately. Totally off-kilter weird. I'm blaming Mercury in retrograde.
  7. C-man's USA Wrestling magazine came this week. They have a photo contest. I'm totally going to rule that contest.
  8. I'm waiting for this week's tournament to determine which photos I send in, though. So many possibilities.
  9. Valentines Day is Saturday. I'm not a Valentines hater, but I've never loved it all that much either. The restaurants are always packed and service sucks, and the flowers are overpriced. Not to mention, I'm a terrible Valentines gift giver. The pressure is too much.
  10. You know how people always post all these recipes to Facebook? What do you think the percentage of those ever get made? I don't actually know this answer, but I'm going to guess it's pretty low.
  11. I don't think I've ever seen a recipe posted on Facebook and was then inspired to make it.
  12. Who are we kidding though, I don't ever cook anymore.
  13. All week, I've thought it was a day ahead of what it actually was. So disappointing.

No comments: