- It's that bad time of year when everyone is cold and depressed. I really dislike this time of year.
- I'll be in Orlando for work next week. All day in a cold conference room, but hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a little sunshine on my face. I really need sunshine on my face.
- C-man is anxiously planning his birthday. His list of expensive gifts is long.
- I can't believe I'm going to have a kid in double digits. Incredible how fast I got old.
- My back hurts. Not even Tramdol helped me sleep last night. Major bummer.
- Things have been weird lately. Totally off-kilter weird. I'm blaming Mercury in retrograde.
- C-man's USA Wrestling magazine came this week. They have a photo contest. I'm totally going to rule that contest.
- I'm waiting for this week's tournament to determine which photos I send in, though. So many possibilities.
- Valentines Day is Saturday. I'm not a Valentines hater, but I've never loved it all that much either. The restaurants are always packed and service sucks, and the flowers are overpriced. Not to mention, I'm a terrible Valentines gift giver. The pressure is too much.
- You know how people always post all these recipes to Facebook? What do you think the percentage of those ever get made? I don't actually know this answer, but I'm going to guess it's pretty low.
- I don't think I've ever seen a recipe posted on Facebook and was then inspired to make it.
- Who are we kidding though, I don't ever cook anymore.
- All week, I've thought it was a day ahead of what it actually was. So disappointing.
February 12, 2015
at 9:54 AM