- There is no wrestling this weekend, and it feels strange. Odd how it so quickly became a part of our weekend routine.
- The kids wrestled before the high school meet on Tuesday night. They were in their shirts and socks, so we decided to get a team photo. It took all of 5 minutes to get all those kids organized and the photos taken. Pretty impressive.
- We get Beasley one month from today. It seems so far away.
- I need to get him a new bed.
- C-man thought it should go in his room. But then he realized he'd have to clean it and thought that wasn't such a good idea.
- I got the medium coffee instead of the small. My ulcer hates me, but the rest of me is quite happy.
- Beerman is at Cider Con today. I wanted to ask if he had to dress up like his favorite cider, but then figured that joke wasn't that funny. Except I'm still giggling about it.
- I think I may take a University of Minnesota beekeeping class this year. Marla Spivak is the bee whisperer, and it would be really nice to take a class with her.
- The problem is it is in Minnesota until 5 p.m. on a Sunday, which would mean taking a Monday off. Hmmmm... Decisions....
- My taxes are done. I have to file Wisconsin by mail because we have private school tuition. Which means I'll get a paper check for the refund. Lame.
- I'm torn about getting the private tuition tax deduction. It's dumb, but I'm not about to turn it down.
- I've had some big shakeups at work this week with reporting structures. Funny thing though, is it's happened so much, it doesn't even phase me.
- Valentines is coming up soon. Oh crap.
February 5, 2015
at 11:01 AM