- So I was sleepwalking Monday night. I've never done that before. I'm blaming the Advil PM. Also never doing that again.
- Even thought I went to bed early last night, I am exhausted. I don't know what's going on with me, but I find it incredibly irritating.
- I learned last night what the Cement Mixer move is. So did C-man. On me. I'm just not cut out to be a wrestling mom/dummy.
- I was looking at my wrestling photos of this year vs last year. They are much better. The improved camera and a year's worth of experience to know what I'm looking for has really helped.
- This weekend is another wrestling-free weekend. Ri-ight. We're heading to Menasha on Sunday.
- The hotel we're supposed to stay at in Fiji is open, but with some limited services. Apparently one of those services is power, which is currently intermittent on the island.
- It feels kind of selfish to hope it doesn't affect our posh vacation after 29 people died and the island was leveled. But I really hope it doesn't affect our posh vacation too much.
- And with that, it's time for another cup of coffee.
February 23, 2016
And it's Tuesday again
at 11:29 AM