February 23, 2016

And it's Tuesday again


  • So I was sleepwalking Monday night. I've never done that before. I'm blaming the Advil PM. Also never doing that again.
  • Even thought I went to bed early last night, I am exhausted. I don't know what's going on with me, but I find it incredibly irritating.
  • I learned last night what the Cement Mixer move is. So did C-man. On me. I'm just not cut out to be a wrestling mom/dummy.
  • I was looking at my wrestling photos of this year vs last year. They are much better. The improved camera and a year's worth of experience to know what I'm looking for has really helped.
  • This weekend is another wrestling-free weekend. Ri-ight. We're heading to Menasha on Sunday.
  • The hotel we're supposed to stay at in Fiji is open, but with some limited services. Apparently one of those services is power, which is currently intermittent on the island.
  • It feels kind of selfish to hope it doesn't affect our posh vacation after 29 people died and the island was leveled. But I really hope it doesn't affect our posh vacation too much.
  • And with that, it's time for another cup of coffee.

No comments: