February 11, 2016

Thursday Thirteen


  1. C-man has dealt with a lot of death and dying lately. As if we ever needed a reminder to live in the moment...
  2. Beerman is home again. Sick, but home again.
  3. I haven't gotten C-man a Valentines gift yet. He doesn't want sweets due to Lent and weight. And the Google Cardboard I ordered won't be in on time. Does going to Mukwonago and sitting at a wrestling tournament count?
  4. He's wanted a wrestling sweatshirt. Hopefully a vendor there will have his size.
  5. I've given up sweets for Lent, too. Man, I hate when Valentines Day falls in Lent.
  6. This whole finding evidence of gravitational waves thing is amazing, and I've been dorking out all day about it.
  7. Today is a really high pain day. It really sucks.
  8. I've been avoiding the gym in favor of doing Daily Burn, but maybe I need a trip to the steam shower tonight.
  9. Tomorrow is the last week of ski club for C-man. Hard to believe, and awesome at the same time.
  10. I got a new luggage set ordered today. This trip is coming, people!
  11. Speaking of which, we should probably pay for the rest of it.
  12. I don't talk about him or refer to him on social media because I think that just gives the movement ammunition. And it irritates me when people do. But THIS was great.
  13. It's Friday Eve. Now that's something to be happy about.

No comments: