- C-man has dealt with a lot of death and dying lately. As if we ever needed a reminder to live in the moment...
- Beerman is home again. Sick, but home again.
- I haven't gotten C-man a Valentines gift yet. He doesn't want sweets due to Lent and weight. And the Google Cardboard I ordered won't be in on time. Does going to Mukwonago and sitting at a wrestling tournament count?
- He's wanted a wrestling sweatshirt. Hopefully a vendor there will have his size.
- I've given up sweets for Lent, too. Man, I hate when Valentines Day falls in Lent.
- This whole finding evidence of gravitational waves thing is amazing, and I've been dorking out all day about it.
- Today is a really high pain day. It really sucks.
- I've been avoiding the gym in favor of doing Daily Burn, but maybe I need a trip to the steam shower tonight.
- Tomorrow is the last week of ski club for C-man. Hard to believe, and awesome at the same time.
- I got a new luggage set ordered today. This trip is coming, people!
- Speaking of which, we should probably pay for the rest of it.
- I don't talk about him or refer to him on social media because I think that just gives the movement ammunition. And it irritates me when people do. But THIS was great.
- It's Friday Eve. Now that's something to be happy about.
February 11, 2016
at 2:17 PM