- I passed my health exam at work today to earn a $500 credit on my insurance.
- Their scale weighed 3 pounds heavy. I know this, because C-man compares the official wrestling scales to ours weekly.
- Due to Lent, I'm not eating sweets. I've lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks.
- I am craving sweets hard, though. I mean, Scrooge McDuck swimming through a room of Cadbury Eggs hard.
- C-man is going to be a National as his baseball team this year. He wasn't happy because he didn't know anyone. But now, of course, he has learned he knows about half the team.
- Did we ever have any doubt?
- He is going to miss a couple of practices due to wrestling overlap. And then there's Spring Break. Oh well.
- Did I mention he's registered for football already, too?
- Still no official word on our place in Fiji. It sounds like the death toll continues to rise and electricity is sporadic. This could be interesting.
February 24, 2016
Another day of stuff
at 12:46 PM