February 9, 2016

Ten Things


  1. I feel the need to do something extraordinary. Except then I realize that takes effort.
  2. I think I may have diagnosed why I live in mediocrity.
  3. It's Fat Tuesday. Someone brought in paczkis. Except they are just plain, regular old jelly donuts. There is no lard. Or raisins. Those are not paczkis.
  4. However, it didn't stop me from pounding 2 of them.
  5. I'm giving up sweets for Lent. Ugh. Lent.
  6. I'm hoping I'll also give up gaining weight, because this turning 40 thing sucks.
  7. C-man got a really great report card this quarter.
  8. Except for the B in Social Studies. Seriously, a B in Social Studies? My heart weeped.
  9. Although, I think I saw Beerman gloat at the Science A.
  10. My new lens arrived yesterday. I'm back in business people!

No comments: