August 4, 2016

Another day


I haven't been writing much lately. There hasn't been much to say, really. Summer has been plugging along. I've got this week off, which has been nice. C-man and I spent some time in Winter with my parents this week followed by a day at Noah's Ark (the waterpark, not that weird Kentucky ark thing). We returned some frames back to the bees, and it looks like I'm going to have to make the trip all over again because they're filling everything up. I've already gotten 54 pounds, so it's a little unprecedented for me. Not to mention, I've got two additional hives this year I haven't taken anything off yet. (I'm going to up to my eyeballs in honey!)

But the football shoes are here, as are the new school tennis shoes. Things are winding down. So we're going to enjoy it all.

No comments: