- I registered C-man for public school yesterday. Well, he was already registered. It was really forms and fees day. I'm not sure why they called it registration day. Things I'm learning.
- I thought public school was free. But after having written several checks, I quickly came to the realization how wrong I was.
- But now he has a locker with a combination. This is exciting.
- Now I have to take him school supply shopping. It's a long, long list. So much for public school being the cheaper option!
- I'm supposed to be traveling for work next week, but it's starting to fall through. I really want to go on this trip, because I'm supposed to see some friends! Not to mention, I've never been to Maine.
- I'm still biking a lot to hatch my Pokemon eggs. Best thing to happen to me this summer.
- C-man thinks Noah's Ark was the best thing to happen. We all have our things, I suppose.
August 17, 2016
at 11:26 AM