September 28, 2006

4 Days Down

4 days down in this job. Whew. It's quite an adjustment period. I hate that I get C-man from daycare so late. But other than that, there aren't any drawbacks that I can see so far. So, so far so good on the decision-making to do this move. Beerman is still judging da beerz in Denver. Today was some Belgian style beer that I didn't recognize the name of, so I can't tell you what it was. C-man's Halloween costume came in and it fits. Thank God, because I don't have the energy to look for a different one. Speaking of energy, if I were a tank of gas in my car, I'd be on fumes. C-man was up from 1:30 a.m. - 4:45 a.m. last night crying. He was grumpy at daycare today too. Wonder why. I can barely see straight. Tomorrow's Friday, though, and I get to wear jeans to work. Jeans! Can you even believe it? It's like a dream come true.

No comments: