September 26, 2006

Blog, Smog, Fog

I'm 2 days into my new job. It's always an adjustment period, which sucks. I see one of the Sr. Managers of Human Resources is someone with whom I spent some time in South Africa. I remember, although I'm not sure she does. I'm really not sure how she ever passed that drug test! Whew! Anyhow, my new employer is like none other I've ever had. As far as I can tell, they meet a lot to tell each other how much work they have to do, and how they need to move at the speed of light. Best I can tell, nobody's moving anywhere except into a meeting room. I sure hope that isn't true, although I think it's just a slice of the typical corporate life. The atmosphere is nice, and the cafeteria gives out free coffee all day long. Beerman is in Denver for the Great American Beer Festival until Sunday. So it's C-man and me on our own. I think we'll manage.

No comments: