September 21, 2006

Penultimate Day

Oh my goodness, it's my penultimate day at work. I can't really grasp that it's even real. But I'm getting pretty excited to move on. I'll miss a few here, but am really glad to be going somewhere with so many people closer to my age. The thought of no travel or Stinky Le Pew doesn't hurt either! Beerman has been working incredibly ridiculous hours, so I missed book club last night. To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my all-time favorites... oh well. It happens. Next month's selection is Atonement. Am I the only non Frank McCourt fan out there? Depressing. Wicked is the selection in my other book club (The other one I had to miss last month because Beerman was working. Boo.) In big news, C-man can now blow his nose. I almost cried I was so proud. Hopefully this will help keep his ears clear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! We say goodbye to you today on the blog!